Nellcor N-180 Pulse Oximeters
The Nellcor N-180 Pulse Oximeters are monitors that provide real-time, continuous, non-invasive measurement of a patients pulse rate and arterial oxygen saturation (the oxygen-carrying capacity of the bloods hemoglobin, expressed as a percentage; normal is in the high 90s). These measurements are updated with each heartbeat. The probe emits an infrared light from one side of the finger and captures the residual light that passes thought the finger on the other side. The probe transmits this data to the monitor, which calculates the oxygen saturation of the blood. Used for patients with respiratory problems, and is required by law whenever a patient is under anesthesia. Note that these pulse oximeters measure Functional oxygen saturation, which is oxygenated hemoglobin expressed as a percentage of the hemoglobin that is capable of transporting oxygen.
- Reconditioned units
- 90-day warranty
- New finger probe (Reusable adult)
- Excellent condition
- 220 volt compatible 60/50 Hz
Please note that this product is refurbished.
- The saturation range goes from 0 to 100%
- Pulse rates from 20 to 250bpm
- The unit runs AC power, as well as an internal battery
- Compact and lightweight, these units are easily portable
- Weight about 8 lb.
- Rechargeable battery requires 14 hours of recharge time
- Fully-charged, will operate on battery power for approximately 90 minutes.
- Model 180 has no preamp cable.