Welch Allyn created the new 767 Integrated Diagnostic System. This innovative system offers many of Welch Allyns state-of-the-art diagnostic instruments -- all in one easy-to-order, easy-to-install, wall-mounted package.
- All the instruments youll need to perform a complete diagnostic examination.
- Choose a 3.5v Direct Ophthalmoscope with five apertures and a halogen lamp OR 3.5v Coaxial Ophthalmoscope with six apertures and halogen lamp for long-lasting, reliable performance.
- Diagnostic Otoscope with Halogen HPX™ lamp with 30% more light output than traditional halogen lamps.
- Handle-based rheostats for quick light-intensity adjustments.
- 767 Wall Aneroid with easy-to-read, jeweled-movement, mercury-free manometer, certified to be accurate within one percent of scale (±3 mmHg).
- KleenSpec Plus Disposable Specula Dispenser filled with built-in storage compartment.
- Sturdy, pre-drilled mounting board mounts easily to any wall, preventing loss or theft.
- 767 SureTemp Electronic Thermometer provides highly accurate oral temperature readings in 4 seconds, rectal temperature readings in 15 seconds
- 767 Wall Transformer without Clock
- 3.5v Coaxial Ophthalmoscope (Head Only)
- 3.5v Diagnostic Otoscope with Specula (Head Only)
- 4mm Disposable Tip
- SureTemp 4 Wall Thermometer
- 767 Tycos Wall Aneroid with Durable One-Piece
- Adult Cuff
- Diagnostic panel cord: 16in
- Filled Dispenser with Storage
- 34" Instrument Panel
Warranty - Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. Coiled cords carry a special 10-year warranty against breakage during normal use.